Parents and others who provide care for children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) can find insight on how this condition affects a child.
A supplement to the Nobody's Perfect Parenting Program or great for use on its' own or in other programs. This booklet provides strategies for understanding and responding to these childrens' behaviour.
- The facts about FASD.
- Characteristics of children with FASD.
- Accepting differences in children with FASD.
- Self-care for parents and other family members.
- Dealing with difficult behaviour.
- Instilling social skills in children with FASD.
- While parenting children with FASD can be difficult, the tips and ideas in this booklet offer parents more ways to help their child and feel good about what they are doing for them.
Soft cover booklet. 36 pages.