This eight-week parenting group is based on the highly regarded S.T.E.P. method, and explores strategies for dealing with the challenges of being a parent.
The S.T.E.P (Systematic Training in Effective Parenting) program covers topics such as: Encouragement, Parenting Styles, Family Constellation, Goals of Behaviour, Problem Solving, Communication, Promoting Capability and Positive Discipline.
Here is what some of the parents have said about our program:
- “There is less arguing about issues and more connecting and problem-solving.”
- “I am calmer, more empathetic, and more knowledgeable about positive discipline techniques.”
- “I realize now that parenting needs to be taken seriously and requires preparation and continuous effort.”
Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- July 15th (Mon), 17th (Wed), 24th (Wed), 31st (Wed)
- August 7th (Wed), 14th (Wed), 19th (Mon), 21st (Wed),
Facilitator: Marion Gargiulo, MCC, RCC, CPF
Pricing: $200 for individuals / $300 for couples
For more information, please call 604-742-1818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit our website for more information