Reviews Write a review
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
The toddler years are packed with discovery, growth and fun, but they can also leave a parent feeling frustrated.
Get tips on the benefits of play, establishing routines, teaching self-discipline, helping your child adjust to having a sibling and more. Each set includes 11 titles:
- Play and Your Toddler: Six Months to Three Years (brochure)
- Toilet Training (brochure)
- Your Child’s Feelings (brochure)
- Bringing home the Second Baby (brochure)
- Sibling Rivalry (brochure)
- Anger and Aggression Teaching Self Control (brochure)
- Teaching Self Discipline (brochure)
- Dads and Toddlers (brochure)
- Routines and Rituals (pamphlet)
- The Parenting Plan (pamphlet)
- What’s the Magic Word? (pamphlet)