The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program uses rhymes, songs and stories to promote healthy attachment, social-emotional learning and language development.
In this teacher training, participants will learn:
- The background and philosophy of the program
- How a session is organized (Infant and Two-to-Four)
- How to reach your target audience of participants
- How to use and teach rhymes and songs
- How to observe interactions and respond based on your observations
- The basics of storytelling.
After completing the Teacher Training Workshop, participants must complete a self-evaluation as well as required reports in order to receive their Parent-Child Mother Goose Program® Teacher certification.
About the Facilitator
Beth Hutchinson has been a PCMGP teacher since 1997 and training others to facilitate the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program since 1998. She loves both telling and listening to stories!
How to Regster
To register please contact Annette Fertuck by phone at 604-982-3324 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.