Join Nobody’s Perfect Parenting BC for a webinar this November to review program concepts, gain fresh facilitation techniques and learn tips and strategies for offering programs during the pandemic. You will also have the chance to connect and collaborate with facilitators across the province.
- Review NPP program concepts such as the experiential learning cycle, and participant centered approach
- Learn fresh facilitation techniques
- Learn new strategies for facilitating Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Programs during Covid-19
- Discover ways to facilitate online that will help energize, motivate and engage parents
- Updates on new research related to facilitating groups online
- Become more aware of adult education principles
- Explore facilitation through interactive activities and examples of warmups, energizers, group building and other participant-centered techniques
About the Facilitator
Carmen Paterson-Payne is the Provincial Coordinator of Nobody’s Perfect (NPP) Parenting Manitoba. She is a Nobody’s Perfect Master Trainer, Trainer and group facilitator. She is also a contract trainer, program developer and adult learning facilitator. Carmen has many years of experience working with Aboriginal communities and Newcomers. She believes that respecting values and using a strengths-based participant- centred approach to facilitation is a key when working with all cultures that she trains and teaches. Carmen’s background in Early Childhood Development and certification in Adult and Continuing Education, compliments her work with practitioners and families.
This webinar will be taking place online via Zoom. Registered participants will be emailed a meeting link.