Enhance your mental health literacy at this one-day event.
This toolkit was developed as a knowledge-sharing and capacity-building resource for staff from community-based organizations who work with mothers and families. It is not a treatment manual and is not meant to substitute mental health assessments and interventions.
The toolkit and workshop will:
- Enhance mental health literacy
- Provide a guide for promoting mental wellness for mothers
- Promote practices that could help to prevent mental health issues
- Recognize the risks and signs of possible mental illness
- Guide women and their families and other people supporting them to understand and access assessment and treatment
- Support the community responses that encourage recovery and decrease stigma
Coffee, tea and muffins will be provided in the morning. Lunch is own your own. There is a food court located in the mall.
There is free underground and outdoor parking. The community room is accessible via the escalator or elevator, and guest services on the main level of the mall are available to answer any questions. For more information about getting to Capilano Mall, please visit: http://capilanomall.com/contact/getting-here/
Early Bird Special
This workshop is typically offered at $149, but we will be offering it for $85 until February 8th.
On Feburary 8th the cost of the workshop will increase to $115, and on February 26th the late rate of $149 will come into effect.