Discover, understand, and learn to respond to the unique aspects of the grieving and healing process in teens and young adults.
This DVD with accompanying Facilitator's Guide is a powerful learning tool for practitioners who work with young people. It can assist professionals to prepare for, and help prevent, suicides and mental heath concerns in young people. Inspire discussion and raise awareness about suicide and mental health issues in:
- Group facilitation for bereaved youth
- One to one counselling
- Parents, family members and friends of bereaved youth
- High school, college and university students
The toolkit includes:
- 1 high definition DVD (Left 2 Live running time: approx. 2 hrs, 30 min)
- 2 copies of the Facilitator's Guide
Facilitator's Guide prepared for the BC Council for Families by Linda Finlayson and Karen Moss.