Reviews Write a review
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
Guiding and nurturing children, helping them overcome challenges and solve problems … it’s all part of building character.
Clear, easy-to-read and practical, this guide is a father’s roadmap to character-building. Readers will explore:
- Building and maintaining father/child relationships
- Instilling self-control, conscience and empathy in children
- How fathers can use teachable moments with their children
- Positive discipline techniques and strategies
- Children’s unique needs and personalities
Written by Today’s Parent columnist John Hoffman and produced by the Father Involvement Initiative – Ontario Network. 40 pages. Illustrated.