For family and friends bereaved by suicide, the loss can be overwhelming.
This helpful, sensitive guide gives survivors the practical, legal and financial information they need in the aftermath of a suicide, as well advice on coping with grief and loss:
- Emergency response procedures
- Breaking the news to family and friends
- Arranging the funeral
- Dealing with legal matters
- Coping with immediate and longer-term grief
- Finding support and services
Essential assistance for survivors, through the aftermath of a loved one’s suicide. 38 pages.