Reviews Write a review
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
A warm empathetic guide to helping guides cope with divorce
Based on Gary Neuman's phenomenally successful Sandcastles program, which has helped more than fifty thousand children cope with divorce, it shows you:
- How to build a co-parenting relationship--even when you think you can't
- When you or your child should see a therapist
- Age-appropriate scripts for addressing sensitive issues
- How to navigate the emotional turmoil of custody and visitation
- How to help your child deal with change
- How to cope with kids' common fears about separation and more.
By M Gary Neuman