First time dads have plenty of questions about what to expect as a new parent, about how their relationship may change, and about how to be a good dad.
This informative, easy-to-read pamphlet lets new dads know:
- The basics of parenting and child care
- How to be an involved parent
- Benefits for fathers, partners and babies of having an active father
- Bonding with the baby
- What to do when a baby cries
- Making decisions together as a couple
One of 14 pamphlets in the Child Development Series. Great advice and ideas for parents with young children!