Recognize and assist depressed teens at risk of suicide
A set of three brochures for teens, parents and school personnel, this easy-to-read series will help you to identify the warning signs of suicide, and develop strategies to support teen’s mental health.
- The factors that can reduce teens’ risk of suicide
- The warning signs of teen suicide
- Communicating with teens
- Evaluating levels of risk
The series includes:
- Teen Suicide: What Teens Need to Know
- Teen Suicide: What Parents Need to Know
- Teen Suicide: What School Personnel Need to Know
Please note that PDF copies are not able to be printed. They are designed for online viewing only.